Vegan Pasta Alfredo (With Cauliflower)
- 16 oz Alfredo Pasta
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Clove of garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Raw cauliflower
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Onion (finely minced)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Boil pasta Al Dante, Rinse and set aside to cool.
- Saute onions and garlic over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until brown(add onions first, after 30 seconds add garlic). Add in the almond milk and boil.
- Lower the heat to a medium and add cauliflower along with seasonings. Cook for 7 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
- Slowly blend the cauliflower mixture with lemon juice, parmesan cheese until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if dry.
- Coat the spaghetti with the sauce until well incorporated.
- Serve with a hint of dried mixed herbs for an aromatic sensation, garnish.