For all the food lovers out there, don’t you crave something delicious and light at the same time? Like something you can eat again and again without wondering if it’s good for your health or not. Sugar-free Almond Berry Muffins come in handy for you. Just about right for your Monday morning snack or mid-night cravings. These light and fluffy keto-friendly blueberry muffins are not only delicious by all means but also a healthy bite. So, even if you are a fitness enthusiast or just a muffin lover, these almond blueberry muffins are all you need.
One of the most appetizing and mouth-watering dishes and the best part- it’s super simple to prepare. You can relish these keto Almond blueberry muffins within 30 minutes of following their super easy recipe.
How To Prepare These Amazing Sugar-free Almond Blueberry Muffins?
I’m sure you must be wondering if you can make this luscious dish. Well to answer that, you can easily make them even if you’re a beginner. Make yourself and your loved ones fall in love with the moist, light, and fluffy delightful muffins. And let me tell you, blueberry muffins are one of the most demanded muffins and you must try it once.
It’s always a better idea to prepare all the necessary tools with us before starting. Keeping your work simple let us go on with all the appliances and tools you’ll need to begin with.
What Equipment/Tool You Will Need?
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- A rubber spatula or wooden spoon
- Standard 12- well muffin pan
Now that we know about all the equipment for our muffin recipe. Let’s hope on and figure out all the ingredients you will need to prepare your own sugar-free almond blueberry muffins.
- Almond flour – Use more fine almond flour that has a refined composition and a golden tint. Almond brunch is grainy, dark in color, and gives keto muffin recipes a grainy composition, so it would be better to use finely grounded almond flour instead.
- Stevia – Stevia is a perfect natural sweetener for replacing sugar. It is great to make the muffin just about sweet and make it healthier.
- Baking powder – You can use this for maintaining the softness and fluffiness of the muffins.Blueberries – You must add fresh blueberries to avoid them falling in the muffins. Also, frozen berries can be used although it gives the muffin a slight shade of blue.
- Egg – One hour before baking, grab some eggs from the refrigerator to ensure that they are at room temperature.
- Milk – You can use any kind of milk like almond milk, coconut milk, hemp milk, or dairy-free milk as per your personal preference.
- Vanilla extract – It helps in providing an extra boost to the flavoring of the dish.
- Salt – Salt is essential, use a pinch of salt as per the batter you’ve created.
- Vegetable oil – To keep the muffins moist, this ingredient is very important.
How to prepare?
Let us get started with the recipe of these luscious Sugar-free Almond Berry Muffins:
➔ Step 1 – First off, let’s begin with Almond flour and Baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
➔ Step 2 – Pour milk into the bowl. To make the dish more flavorful, add an egg and a dash of vanilla extract.
➔ Step 3 – Thoroughly combine the liquid ingredients with dry ingredients. Whisk together the dry and liquid ingredients until they turn into a smooth lather.
➔ Step 4 – Blueberries can then be added after following the previous step. Berries can be taken either raw and fresh or even frozen.
➔ Step 5 – Divide the homogenous batter evenly among the molds, leaving about 25% space on top. Preheat the oven to 180°F and bake for 15-20 minutes.
➔ Step 6 – Now place these muffins on a wire rack, and allow them to cool down until they are at room temperature. After this, you can simply serve this or even freeze them for later use. Make sure to defrost them a day, in case of frosting them.
It’s a perfect dish for you and your loved one with a preparation time of about 15 minutes and even the cooking time is approx 15 minutes. It consists of about 288 calories per 100g.
Some Important Tips to Follow
- The blueberries can sometimes settle on the bottom of the baking cup. To avoid this sinking, always use fresh and rolled blueberries.
- When using the frozen berries, soak them 2-4 tablespoons of desiccated coconut before adding them to the muffin batter.
- Don’t add coconut flour to replace almond flour, for this recipe. Almond flour is very helpful for keto muffins.
Can You Store/Freeze These Muffins?
Yes, you can store these healthy and explicit luscious blueberry muffins in an airtight container for about four days. Or else you can simply freeze them, but don’t forget to de-freeze them a day before using them.
What Can Be Served With These Delectable Almond Berry Muffins?
With a cup of tea in the refreshing and breezy morning or relish it as a dinner, it’s completely up to you. You can add warm butter or peanut butter as per your likings.
Variations That You Can Try With Your Muffins
These Sugar-free Almond Berry Muffins can be used to make a variety of blueberry muffin flavors, including:
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract and 1-2 tablespoons lemon zest in the batter for keto lemon blueberry muffins.
- Almond blueberry white chocolate chips muffins – while adding the blueberries, whisk in one-third cup of white chocolate that is sugar-free.
- Keto blueberry nut muffins – add one-third cup chopped pecans or almonds to the batter.
- You can also try this recipe with other berries like keto raspberry muffins or keto boysenberry muffins. These berries are low carbs which are ever more beneficial for your health.
When you’re craving something sweet, try one of these Almond berry muffins for a healthy dessert craving. These muffins will satisfy your sweet desire without exceeding your carb limit.
Sugar-Free Almond Berry Muffins
- 100 g Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 40 g Blueberries
- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 30 ml Vegetable oil
- Add almond flour, salt, stevia, baking powder to a large bowl. You can also add ground cinnamon for flavor. Stir with a whisk.
- Pour milk into another bowl, add egg and vanilla extract for flavor.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients thoroughly.
- Combine dry and liquid ingredients, whisk until the batter is completely smooth. Then you can add blueberries. Use as fresh or frozen berries.
- Divide the homogeneous batter into molds, leaving a little space on top – about ¼. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow the finished almond muffins to cool and serve after lunch or as a snack.