Spinach Pesto Pasta
- 1 lb Pasta
- 1 tsp Lemon juice/zest
- 2 tbsp Almonds (roasted)
- 4 cup Baby spinach florets
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Boil pasta as per instructions, drain and reserve ½ cup of the liquid, return pasta to the pot.
- Pulse almonds, lemon zest/juice, and garlic in a food processor until minced.
- Add oil, cheese, spinach, and season with salt and paper, puree until creamy.
- Toss pasta and sauce together. Add cooking liquid if pasta is too dry