Spinach Fettuccine with No-Cook Avocado Cream
- 10 oz Boiled semolina fettuccine/pasta (reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Avocado (deseeded)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Pecans (roasted)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice/Apple cider vinegar
- Besides the pasta, add ¾ of the cooking liquid to a blender (as a start), along with all the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and add more liquid to reach desired consistency.
- Toss the pasta along with the sauce and serve immediately. Garnish with dried basil leaves and freshly grated parmesan cheese.