TIP: Whenever serving a dish with no crunch, you can always add roasted or toasted almonds or pine nuts.
Keto-Friendly Low Carb Mushroom Broccoli Risotto
Easy Pasta with Broccoli Recipe in under 15 minutes! This delicious pasta recipe is low carb and keto-friendly
- 1 Large Head of the Fresh Organic Broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup Arborio Rice
- 2 cup Vegetable Stock
- 9 oz Fresh Organic Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Shallot
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup White Wine
- 2 1/2 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz Salted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- A Sprig of Fresh Thyme
- Cook rice to directions and set aside.
- Bring half of the veg-stock to a boil and put aside to cool.
- Slice the mushrooms and stir-fry in butter until almost golden brown.
- Chop broccoli into small pieces and add to mushrooms.
- Add half of the wine and the rest of the veg-stock.
- Leave uncovered and let simmer until the remaining liquid starts to boil down.
- Slowly pour in the remaining wine and add the heavy cream. Simmer until broccoli is medium tender and the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat sprinkle in the parmesan cheese and the rice. Top the dish with the sprig of fresh thyme.