Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 1 Head Organic Broccoli
- 1 Pot of Water
- 1 Clove Garlic - Minced
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Kosher Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Bring water to boil. Trim broccoli into florets and with a strainer dunk florets into hot water for a few seconds to bring out a lovely green color. Do not cook the broccoli in hot water. Simply remove quickly.
- In a bowl mix and add to coat the florets with oil (adjust the amount to match floret size) and garlic. Thoroughly coat broccoli florets.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let bake approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until nicely toasted.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese and let melt, watch closely. Remove and serve immediately.