Cold Tangy Tuna Linguine
- 150 g Boiled linguine
- 200 g Tin tuna (drained)/ tuna spread
- 100 g Ricotta cheese
- Juice of one lemon (+lemon zest)
- 6-7 Cherry tomatoes
- 50 g Sliced black olives
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dill (chopped)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Boil linguine pasta and set aside.
- Except for the linguine, add all the above ingredients to a bowl, stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta together with the above tuna mixture until well coated. Drizzle olive oil and garnish with chopped dill. Serve cold.