- 800 g Broccoli
- 500 g Boiled pasta
- 120 g Toasted pine nuts
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 160 g Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Process 100gms of the pine nuts along with garlic, oil, cheese, seasonings, and lemon juice, until coarsely pureed.
- Place the cooking liquid over medium heat and add the broccoli infused pesto and stir until combined.
- Place the ‘Broccoli’ sauce over the boiled pasta and garnish with remaining pine nuts and drizzle of olive oil.
- Decorate with basil leaves and serve